Partner Learning Opportunities
We welcome you to explore additional learning opportunities at the following partner sites, easily accessed through the portal of PromotingHealthyCommunities.org
Online Cardiovascular Education from a Trusted Source. At CardioVillage, we are committed to being your trusted partner in the world of online cardiovascular education. We bring 20 years of experience in delivering accredited learning content to your fingertips. Our mobile-friendly, relevant, and engaging learning content is focused on Practicing Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Imaging/Echocardiography, New Topics and Trends, and Fundamentals. All course content is developed by board-certified Internal Medicine physicians.
- Over 45 hours of continuing education credits, including AMA PRA Category 1 credit, ANCC credit, and MOC Part II (ABMS) credit
- Ever-growing catalog of new content added on a regular basis
- Subscription-based model means you have access to a diverse range of content at your fingertips
Providing leading newborn screening education to ensure every well newborn around the globe is accurately screened prior to discharge.
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening
- Newborn Dried Blood-Spot Screening
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Transitional Care for Healthcare Providers
- Transitional Care for Youth & Family
- The Medical Home for Healthcare Providers
- The Medical Home for Youth & Family
TelehealthVillage.com is a virtual community of telehealth and clinical experts creating a comprehensive platform for telehealth education. Our accredited courses educate physicians, nurses, administrators, IT teams, and policy makers in engaging, interactive content. TelehealthVillage exists thanks to a collaboration of the University of Virginia (UVA) Karen S. Rheuban Center for Telehealth, the New College Institute, and the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center.
- Foundations of Telehealth
- Interprofessional Collaboration (Coming soon!)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening and Telehealth (Coming soon!)
- Cultural Competency – Appalachian Region (Coming soon!)
- Telemental/Behavioral Health for Adults (Coming soon!)
- eConsults (Coming soon!)